This was the TubaMan's attempt to get a picture of the girl cart!! *grin*
Waiting for Shamu!!!!
Yippee!!!! Finally, all that walking, waiting, and watching paid off. Shamu is finally here.
Amazing creatures!
J petting the sea stars.
My favorite part of the day. I love the goofy, fun stuff, those sea lions can do. This was called "Sea Lions Live". Here was a spoof on CSI.
K's favorite part were the sharks. We went to see them two times. He LOVES the sharks.
The kids shared a bed which they are not accustomed to doing. However, they seemed to get along just fine. They were sleeping on a pull-out-couch. One morning, when I awoke and peeked in to check on them, this is really what I found. No joke. J was completely on top of K. He was asleep with his arm wrapped around her face. I have no idea how long they had slept this way, but apparently they liked cuddling just fine. *grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment