Obviously blogging is not a priority in my life right now! I had one post almost complete from February so I decided to finally just post that one. It was Little-Little's 1st birthday. Hope you understand the lack of posting. Between my sleepless nights and our summer travels, our school year starting back to our managing the babe's diabetes, life is downright hectic here. He is doing very well, but it is an extremely time consuming illness. Not a moment goes by that we are able to not think about caring for him. Since I am unable to post much, I hope you will check out this lady's blog.
www.ourdiabeticlife.com
While I only have one child with diabetes, and we are privileged to care for him at home, this will give you some insight to why I cannot post much these days. The other sweeties are doing well. We got off to a great start for our school year. Having fun and trying to enjoy the days...busy as they are! God is good and has blessed us so. Hope to be back blogging soon!
How Fear Quietly Talks Us Out of God’s Best
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment