Ok, so clearly I am WAAAAAYYYYYY behind in my blogging, and with so much to catch up on, I am just going to post as many pics as possible with as little storytelling as is possible. (And that will be a great challenge for me). Also, the pics will not be in sequential order as I intend to just hit some highlights from the rest of the summer before continuing with our up to date life!
Some amazingly wonderful and generous friends of ours gave us a trip to Disneyland this summer. Our camera was dropped during the trip to CA, and therefore the below pics are all that exist from daddy's phone. Cute anyway!
Lunch while waiting for parade.

We might be a little excited!


Petting zoo!

Yep! That's me!

Gotta love those teacups!




And, of course, the babes fell asleep on the drive to the hotel. We carried 4 sleeping children to the room (which is a challenge now with their size and the fact that there are only 2 of us). Upon arriving to our room, we discovered that the hotel had accidentally changed the key to our room. Now what? Well, we put the sleeping kids on the floor (it is midnight by now since we did not leave the park until 11:45) and the daddy has to go downstairs to get the key situation taken care of. Poor, sweet, tired babies. Funny ending to a wonderful day! They had a blast and we can't thank you enough our dear, dear friends.


Wow! This is from WAAAAYYYYY back in July! We celebrated our big K's birthday before leaving the farm. He requested a pirate cake and sweet cousin Sari delivered.


Every boy needs the movie "Davy Crockett" and a coonskin hat!

Yes, I definitely see the resemblance. Think it is the haircut?
1 comment:
Hope you are doing well. I asked Jody about you guys the other day. Bet the trip to Disney was great!
Post a Comment