Playing outside...what we do a LOT these days now that the weather is WONDERFUL!!!



Baby J has been attached to her baby since our baby came home. She sits in the floor/yard and puts everything in the diaper bag then takes it out again. She burps her baby quite well. And she rocks her to sleep with a wonderful little "shush, shush". It is sooo cute!

Yes, Baby K has already claimed the "daddy chair"! (I was experimenting with the black and white enhancement).

I just thought he looked toooo funny in his daddy's big, ol' chair.

The daddy put the tent up in the back yard so the kids and he could "camp out". They had a blast. Here they are getting ready for bed.

Yes, we were tired!! Hard day for both of us. He had to eat, poop, and sleep and I had to feed, change, and hold him. *grin*

Cutie pie at bath time.

And here, she washes bubby's (what she calls brother) hair. I think he was fearing for his life, but he was a very trusting and wonderful "bubby".

We went to a nearby park with some friends to have a day of picnic, fun at the playground, and do a little hike. J and her friend, R - great mountain climbers.

Baby J running down the hill.


This is the little cave to which we climbed. Cool kids. I was wearing Mr. Baby K and the daddy was wearing Baby J which is why they were not featured in this kid picture.

Yep, he's precious!

The daddy hasn't had much baby time since his big girl Baby J is GLUED to him when he is home (literally...like, "can't even go potty without a little girl tagging along" kind of glue. He talks big like it is bothersome, but we know he secretly LOVES his little girl loving him SOOOOO much!) But here he gets a little baby brother time.


I realized that even though my awesome helper Big Sis holds "baby bubby" LOTS, I have very few pictures of her with him. She is an AMAZING helper. She is great with her little baby, plays so well with her little brother, and is wonderful at helping out with her little sister. They all adore her, and I am so very thankful for her kind and loving servant's heart.


An adorable blanket made by one of the Tubaman's student's mom. It is done with wax to make the design, dyed, then boiled to melt off the wax. Very personalized and very cool. What other blanket do you know with a cactus and a tuba???


Close ups of the tuba and the name...

No comments:
Post a Comment