We are using cloth diapers this time around. And yes, I LOVE it! One of our children's chores is getting the diapers in from the clothesline. Usually her brother helps her, but this time he was still napping. I just think she is adorable getting in the dipes. If you are interested at all, check out my favorites, SposoEasy. I tried several different kinds, but these worked best for us.
I thought I remembered taking a picture of the both of them helping with the dipes. Just a little searching and I found it. K is the official clothespin-bucket-holder, and J is the official diaper-taker-off-the-line person.
And just so I can't be blamed for all this little one's chunkiness...I wanted proof that she is actually so CHUNKY because she is slowly eating herself. hehehehe She can fit that whole hand in her mouth, and yes, there must be some nutritious value because she is only getting MORE chunky. Isn't she the sweetest thing ever?
Here are just some weird pics of our cat, Jazz. He used to hang out in the bathtub, but recently he has been desiring a more cozy spot.
In order for him to be in this cozy spot, he first took out two of my shirts and then climbed in. He made himself right at home and was really bothered when I disturbed him as you can clearly see.
No comments:
Post a Comment