Wednesday, August 19, 2009

our trip continued

When last I reported to you, my big girl had been sicky on our latest trip with Dad. We didn't even make it over to the band field, but by the time we left and headed to grandparents, she was feeling great.

And K had survived the time being cooped up in the hotel room with sick sis. Okay, maybe he is a little crazy, but I think that happened prior to the hotel experience. heheheh
And our little munchkin loved being at Nanny and Grandad's too.

J LOVES the swing. I take a picture and leave the dad to do the swinging. I can't handle it. As you can see, she really likes HIGH.

J and cousin hanging out, eating popsicles.

J and cousins enjoying outdoors in the high country.

Twisty slides ROCK!!



J giving Grandad a hand in his garden.

K assisting with the watering.
Nanny and Grandad's cat thought we brought Jazz (our cat) with us again. I think she was trying to hide. (Don't tell her she didn't do a great job, we don't want to hurt her feelings.)

No comments: