After Thanksgiving, a Thomas tradition is braving the cold to see the Christmas lights (wait, am I allowed to say that? Oh yes, it is my blog and I love Jesus *grin*). Here are Janelle, Keljan, and cousins Mikayla and Jaden. Yes, it was COLD!!!
We were finally able to bring Jazz (the cat who had stayed with grandparents while we were on our road trip) home with us. As you can see, the kids have been giving him plenty of attention. I don't know who was happiest...the cat or the kids. He is certainly taking advantage of the attention. As I write this, he is sleeping with Janelle. Keljan doesn't like him in the room so we have been closing the door after we put the kids to bed. Jazz was determined tonight. He pushed the door open (I obviously didn't latch it very well) and jumped in bed with Keljan. After a few screams, it was determined that he should be in bed with Janelle. We will see how this goes. He certainly did want to be with them tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment