Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Things my little says

Kenton is growing up like a handsome young boy should be. He is a delight for our entire family!! He is so full of life in spite of his day to day challenges. His diabetes has not slowed him down one bit. At two and a half, his language is ever growing and causes me to laugh almost daily. Following are some of his adorable phrases (and their translations)! 

I wan my lie up oosh. (I want my light up shoes)
What that stink? (Each word very clearly enunciated)
What that nummy (and then sniffs the air)? (In reference to yummy smells)
My tummy yuck. Betes. (Said with the most pathetic expression imaginable in reference to a low 
              Blood sugar with his diaBETES.)
Mama, hello ring. (To let me know my phone was ringing)
Big i-ie (said like sissie only without either s) and wi-le i-ie (little sissie). 
His most often said prayer goes something like this:
Daddy work all done. Mama work all done. I-ie work all done. Bubby work all done. Wi-le i-ie work all done. Ma-men (shouted like any good evangelical preacher.)

Ok, I started this a while ago....... Kenton is now three and continues to crack me up. Just today at church he was LOUDLY flipping through his Bible. He would point to pictures and say, "Jesus!" Upon me asking him to be quiet, he responded NOT so quietly, "Mom, I reading my Bible!"


No comments: