Friday, January 4, 2013

More of my favorites

I just loved some of these expressions. The complete look of joy. The love amongst the children. The absolute fun evident in their adorable faces. So many wonderful memories being made right here in our home for our hearts to ponder just as Mary did those many years ago. "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19. This mama is being ever so grateful God has given me so much to treasure and ponder. My children continue to teach me so much about trusting God in all things. Oh, how I thank Him for them and for His patience in growing me to be a better mom, wife, friend, and servant to Him. May our family bring God much glory as we strive to live for Him. As we experience His grace in numerous ways every day, we thank Him for His love. Our prayer is that you are experiencing Him in real ways whether in diabetes, in sickness, or in every day trials of life.
"I want you to know how much I am struggling for you and for those in (name your city), ...My purpose is that you may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that you may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that you may know the mystery of God, namely CHRIST, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:1-3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, the expressions are just too cute!
In His Grace,
Jody