Well, obviously I am terrible at finding the time to blog these days. I hope in the very near future to get all the wonderful birthday celebrations we have been having on the blog, but until that time, I suggest you take a gander at my sister's blog as well as my nieces' blog. If there is anyone out there that actually looks at this every once in a while to see if I have actually posted anything, please click on Faith Family to the right and Maiden's of Virtue.
They have been posting info about the farm life to which we will be heading in just a few short weeks. There are step by step posts about all the gardening (we will be there for the best part...the picking and eating *grin*), mowing and baling hay, and even an amazing post about a bee removal from one of the barns on the farm. Wow! Truly, God's creation is astounding when you consider how many bees function in perfect harmony, working and accomplishing each task for which each bee was specifically created. Praise God for His amazing creativity, and that He loves us enough to have created us for very special tasks as well.
I revel each day in God's perfect grace when he allows me to have our children at home around me, teaching and training them, and enjoying every moment I can with these wonderful people God has loaned to me to care for. I am amazed when the Daddy and I have survived an entire week on very little sleep with our "little little's" diabetes problems, and yet have the strength to carry out the day's tasks. I ponder how much God must love me to give me children so amazing and helpful during those sleepless times. I am ever thankful when I think about how much more God loves me than even I love my own to send His only Son to die for me so that my sins can be washed white as snow.
Yes, I know there are many today who mock the "story" of Jesus. Some who even say they believe, but to what extent? As we pray together, read the holy scriptures together, and study God's perfect plan, our pray for our family is that our every action, our every word, our every thought would bring glory and honor to God in order to show our love for giving His amazing love to us. And again, I am ever prayerful that upon each failure, for each attempt to do things MY way instead of His, for every time I put myself first, that God's grace and mercy would wash over me, forgive me, and help me to remember His amazing ways and help me to once again live for Him!!! HOPE!!!! That is what His way has to offer. HOPE! That is the way I choose.
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone, my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Psalm 62:5
How Fear Quietly Talks Us Out of God’s Best
2 days ago
2 comments:
"For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." Romans 15:4
"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
Always Experiencing Him,
Jody
Amen, Aunt J!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Love Always,
your 3Maidens
Post a Comment