Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More sweets from last year

We made homemade salsa. Yummy!!!!!
That is definitely a determined peeler!Ze Master Chef!Expert peeler!Ripeness assessor!
Motivational speaker!
Finished product!!
Craft project!

"What makes you think I would end up with glue ALL over myself? I really think I could do a good job of keeping my hands away from my clothes, face, etc. if you just let me try."Finished product!
Learning to skate.
What a sweetie little angel. Thanks for my blessings, Lord!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:11

That is my prayer dear Lord, for myself and our children. May our thoughts, may our actions, may our very being bring glory to You for what you have done for us. You truly are my Rock, without which I would have no hope. However, thanks to your amazing grace, we have been redeemed. May we be saturated by your Word so that we can grow ever closer to You. Amen!

1 comment:

tmezzy said...

YUMMY! Hope you saved some salsa for me! :)