A bit of Christmas cheer going up at the funny farm. The kids had a wonderful time decorating the tree.

I think it turned out beautifully.

Trying to get some pictures for our Christmas cards. Below are a few of the "funnies" we captured in the process. The "winner" made it to the top of the blog.





Some early Christmas love from Grandmommy and Poppy arrived in the mail. Cute jammies, hats, and gloves. And Baby J's purse was a BIG hit!

Yes, all Christmas jammies need a cute hair bow! Not certain why, but these p.j.'s came complete with this beautiful bow. She hasn't slept with it yet, but it IS a nice touch!

And down this runway you will see the latest kitty p.j.'s complete with hat, scarf, and gloves for those very, VERY cold nights in the desert bedroom. hehehehe *grin*

The camo hat tops off the "Cars" p.j.'s on this little man. The stiff grin says "I am tired of taking pictures mom. Can I please just go play?"

Here model number three blows a kiss to Grandmommy and Poppy for the early Christmas gifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment