Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The end of the green

Look at that HUGE cow. How dare you think I was talking about Sari. I am talking about the cow behind her. We visited a dairy farm to get the scoop on milk.
K takes a turn milking the cows.
J gets to milk one also.

Yummy milk.
Want some?

Okay, my dad says I am a good dairy cow, but I did NOT produce all THIS milk. I'm still working on it. *grin*
This is our friend Julie, chief milker at this dairy farm.


Baby J has a knack for sleeping ANYWHERE!

Enjoying the creek - mama and her two girls.
Our beautiful princess swings low!
Whee!!!!!

Poppy and Mr. Glenn deciding what to cut.

J-Dawg holding the saw for Glenn.

Think this looks like fun? The water is about 63 degrees. These are some seriously cold fellows cleaning the creek banks.
The kids have to get in on the action. COLD!!!!!

Juju moving some trees.Sari helping too.

Why all this hard work? A baptism in this creek will be held in just a few weeks. Those people are definitely going to remember being baptized. Remember...it is only 63 degrees.


Praying or planning? Maybe a little of both.

K has had enough of the cold. And dad is soooo sympathetic. "Get me out of here people. I am freezing my buns off."

Uh-oh, he lost his buns and everyone is looking for them. No, seriously, they were rearranging some rocks for the baptism.

Daddy and boy taking a little stroll. Aren't they adorable?

No comments: