
God still gives us the most wonderful signs of his glory and greatness. Who else could think of and create such glorious sights? I only wish you could see the true splendor of this rainbow. It was SO bright and clear. The best part is that my children have inherited the mom's great appreciation for rainbows. They were already in their car seats when I spotted it. I jerked them out as quickly as possible, excitedly ran around yelling about how beautiful it was, and they just jumped right in as if they had received a new puppy for Christmas. It was wonderful. (Never mind that we embarrassed the dad).

The next best part was that we could see the ENTIRE rainbow. In all my days, I don't recall being able to see the WHOLE thing. It was gorgeous, but wouldn't fit on the camera. So you get parts of it. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Do I see the tippy-top of a cerain neighbor's curbside transportation in one of those photos? ha ha
I only noticed b/c Matt was the one who told us all about the rainbow when he got off the bus that day and I was trying to see if I could see my house in your photos! :) I'm a dork.
I agree, it was quite spectacular! We joked about each of us going opposite directions to the ends of the rainbow since there was the possibility of TWO pots of gold!!!
Post a Comment