Here's J hanging out in her cowgirl get-up.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
New News???
I think everyone knows this by now, but just in case I haven't had the time to talk to you...we are expecting again. I am due May 12. Whew! Exciting and exhausting. We are looking so forward to a new addition to the family. Number three....yes, the name will be another combination of our names.....Kana Jelly. hehehe Not that anyone wants the details, but this pregnancy has been a bit tougher on me than the previous ones. I don't know if it is keeping up with the other two or just old age, but I am feeling it. Overall, however, things are going well. J is a huge help. She helps me in every way. She is such a grown up little sweety. And K is potty training really well. He is wearing big boy underwear all the time when we are home. He still wears a pull-up when we go out just in case we can't stop the car in time. I think this may be part of the exhausting part to me. I honestly think we made at least 50 trips to the potty today. Here are some pics of K sporting his big boy undies. Yes, Lightning and Mater make a great team on the tushy. 

Here's J hanging out in her cowgirl get-up.
Here's J hanging out in her cowgirl get-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kana Jelly works for a boy or a girl!
Glad you're back in town. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ronda
Post a Comment