Tuesday, October 21, 2008

From Farm to Florida


The Tuba man had to come to Florida to do some "work". Okay, it really is work, but I know based on these pictures, it probably doesn't seem like the kind of work one normally is doing. There are perks to playing the tuba...while the tuba man is out wooing tuba buyers, discussing the new creations of his company, and trying to make the sell, the family is "surviving" by the beach.K's first taste of the ocean. I think he likes it.

Cousins J and J joined us for some beach fun. I think they like it too.Roll up the pants baby. Let's do some wave crashing.

The view from our place.
Our place for a few days. Yes, just a walk off the little deck and there is the beach.


Girls, I really don't think that will keep the crabs from getting you, but if it makes you feel better.....

No comments: